Moon Yoga Mat
Come on, don’t be shy. Step on the Moon mat with your shoes on or off - no one will ever know.
Meet our yoga mat - she’s cute and functional, baby. We don’t mean to brag, but she’s the stuff made out of your recreational dreams: sweat-absorbent, extra wide, anti-slip, designed with an alignment guide - and that’s just the top Microfibre layer. Add in extra cushioning and it’s sustainable materials, and you’ve got yourself the MVP of yoga mats. It’s yours if you want it.
The more you know…
- Alignment Guide: Designed to help position your body and correct your form as you move
- Microfiber Top Layer: Designed to absorb sweat and moisture, increasing your grip the more you sweat.
- TPE Bottom Layer: Anti-skid and anti-tear, the base is made from recyclable materials and contain no latex, PVC, heavy metals or any other hard chemicals and toxins
- Yoga Mat Dimensions: Our mats are wider and thicker than an average yoga mat, allowing for more movement and excellent cushioning.
- Free yoga mat carrier strap
- Free Club DIDO On-Demand access (coming soon!)
Materials: Sweat-absorbent vegan microfibre top layer and anti-skid, anti-tear TPE bottom
Dimensions: 68cm x 183cm
Original Day In Day Out design
Noticed some lines on your Moon Mat? These slight lines are normal upon unboxing because our mats are specially printed with an extra layer to protect its dark grey colour. This is so that the mat’s true tone and grip are able to stand the test of time as the temporary protective layer fades. The more you use and get to know your mat, the more it reveals its true colours.
Your workout just got sustainable. Our yoga mats have a recyclable TPE bottom layer that contains no latex, PVC, or any other harmful chemicals or toxins.
Find out more about our sustainability efforts.
While our mats allow you to sweat with confidence on the microfiber surface, they need some love, too. Follow our At-Home Mat Care below to keep your mat fresh and clean.
At-Home Mat Care:
1. Combine 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Using a soft cloth or hand towel, dip into your solution and wipe down your yoga mat gently to deep clean.
3. Leave to air-dry before rolling or storing away. Avoid leaving under direct sunlight.
4. Repeat every week!